TR3A Questions

To: "triumphs-digest@autox.team.net" <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A Questions
From: Phil Evans <phillup@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:41:23 -0500
I have research material from Piggott's to the Bentley manual plus the
three major parts catalogs, but cannot find the the answer to two
unrelated questions.
1) where do the ends of the accelerator return spring anchor? A picture
would help, I realize it is a very tight area.
2) where can I find a listing for the bracket on which the wiper motor
sets - i.e. between the car body and the wiper motor's cylindrical legs
with rubber cushions? The bracket can clearly be seen in the TR2/3/3A
Piggott book pg 65, yet no parts catalog seems to list it. If anyone has
an extra I would more than happy to pay a reasonably price.
The 'List'  hasn't let me down yet - thanks,

Phil Evans - TR3A, TS36903 LO