Re: [triumph_herald] Change point of Herald 1200 Coupe Windscreen Seal?

To: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "triumph cars" <triumph_cars@yahoogroups.com>, "herald" <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [triumph_herald] Change point of Herald 1200 Coupe Windscreen Seal?
From: "William Davies" <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 22:50:30 -0000 g0JMt0m13106
From: John Kipping <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>

> There are a certain number of things that were changed (on the herald), but
> the parts books just say 'fitted up to....', and 'fitted from....', and in
> many cases the numbers were never filled in.

Indeed there are - this one just has the 2 numbers filled into the different
columns with no first and last body numbers recorded. I wondered whether the
details were added for the second edition, though somehow I doubt it!

> BTW our Mk I coupe had
> the wide finishers originally - (now here in NZ) do you want the chassis
> number?

Yes please (and any others for that matter). Also, anyone know if 1200
Convertibles ever had the wide finisher? As the Convertible parts list
supplement simply refers the reader to the main parts list it's not much help
at all!
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--