TSD Rallye help

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TSD Rallye help
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 09:24:19 -0800
I have been asked (conned actually) into doing a true
Time/Speed/Distance Rallye, no gimmicks, no questions to answer, just
good driving, good navigation and great math <G>.
I have a pretty good idea on how it all works, but I was wondering if
there was any reference material available just to make sure I do the
best I can.

No date yet, probably in April and will be the Calaveras Jumping Frog
Rallye. Naturally in Calaveras County, California.
Sponsored by the United British Sports Car Club of Sacramento and
open to any/all entrants.

Any help appreciated.

Shameless Plug Follows: UBSCC is again sponsoring its Fabulous Dixon
Car Show and Swap Meet on the 19th of May 2002 at the Fairgrounds in
Dixon, California.
Over 200 entries last year and expecting more this year. Lots of
Vendors, and a great Swap Meet, open to all British Cars.

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3