Re: TSD Rallye help

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Bill Pugh" <anabil@caltel.com>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: TSD Rallye help
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:37:49 -0700
Hey, I had 3 1/2 inches of gas according to my high tech wooden ruler fuel
measuring device.  Too bad I ran out of gas on the WRONG side of the
continental divide or we could have coasted into that gas station on the
other side.  Thanks to a DOT 1-gallon assist at the Eisenhower tunnel and
our NASCAR-like pit stop we weren't THAT far off the mark.  But it was fun
seeing the faces of all the people that were waiting at the check point when
we came roaring through....knowing that we'd started way ahead of them and
wondering where the hell we'd been.

I think I'll stick to autocross....your gas sender doesn't have to work for
that event...just your gas pedal.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6 now with a functioning gas sender)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)