TR3/4 Speedo Reset Knob

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3/4 Speedo Reset Knob
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@theriver.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:23:26 -0700
I am in need of the shaft used to reset the trip odometer on a TR4
speedo.  Probably the same as used on the '3, not sure about other
applications.

The part I need is the black shaft with the knurled knob that attaches
to the mainshaft by means of a very small screw (rather like an eyeglass
frame screw).

I also need the screw unless it is a common size.  I will be very
impressed if Randall (or anyone else) can quote the thread size on that
little beastie.

If you have one you can part with please contact me off-list and quote
me a price. Thanks for any help.

Geo Hahn
64 TR4
Tucson