Pictures of Addco and Moss Swaybars...

To: "Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pictures of Addco and Moss Swaybars...
From: "Jeffrey J. Barteet" <barteet@barteet.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:18:56 -0800 (PST)
This is something I've been meaning to do for some time.

For the reference of the list, I nabbed a picture of the Moss swaybar
setup for TR 4a cars, which I've heard can be adapted to TR4 cars.

It can be seen at: http://www.barteet.com/triumph/moss_rollbar.jpg

The Addco bar setup for TR 4, which I purchased and installed on my car
can be seen at:

http://www.barteet.com/triumph/addco_tr4.jpg

I got the Addco bar from www.swaybars.com.  I've heard it's the same as
the ones you order from J.C. Whitney.

I cannot speak for the Moss setup, which does appear to be a little more
sophisticated, but the Addco unit I have installed dramatically reduced
body roll and is probably the best $99 - 130 improvement you can make to
your TR 4 IMHO.

-jeffrey

p.s. My webserver is on my own little unix box at my house, and my
joe-consumer DSL connection sometimes gets saturated in the evening. As a
result, I've heard the site is sometimes unreachable.  If so, my aplogies,
please try again some other time.  Sprint is supposedly going to be
putting in more bandwidth in this market to address the problem.