Re: Pictures of Addco and Moss Swaybars...

To: "Jeffrey J. Barteet" <barteet@barteet.com>, "Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pictures of Addco and Moss Swaybars...
From: "Don Sforza" <djsforza@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:22:54 -0500
Than looks EXACTLY like the swaybar on my 62 TR4. I made up the "correct
looking" locator clamps... Moss has a replacement that although will do the
job, they don't look right to someone "in the know".

Don Sforza           djsforza@snet.net                 KA1WV
1966 4/4 S.V Comp     3/4 Morgan Group               B1290
1974  TR6           CT Triumph Register             CF25689U