Hardware Manual query

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardware Manual query
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:38:28 -0000 g0SEhJb10595
Hi,
    As someone who's greeted the Hardware Manual with great enthusiasm, I've
run into a problem. I'm trying to find a source for  item SP92BE4 a bifurcated
rivet which appears on page 24 (page 27 of the pdf) but I can't read the
dimensions clearly. Can anyone make out the exact figures? I can dig out some
of the extremely corroded originals which I saved down at the garage, but
they're pretty inaccessible and 17 miles from home at the moment.
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics