Sorry this must be shared

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "british" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sorry this must be shared
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:41:26 -0500
Cc: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
"WWJD" is actually not "What would Jesus do?"   It really means "What
would Jesus drive?"  There is a very heated debate about this issue.

 One theory is that Jesus would tool around in an old Plymouth because
 "the Bible says God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden in a
 Fury."

 But in Psalm 83, the Almighty clearly owns a Pontiac and a Geo. The
 passage urges the Lord to "pursue your enemies with your Tempest and
 terrify them with your Storm."

 Perhaps, however, God also favors Dodge pickup trucks, because Moses'
followers are warned not to go up a mountain "until the Ram's horn sounds a
long
 blast."

 Some scholars insist that Jesus drove a Honda but didn't like to talk
 about it. As proof, they cite a verse in St. John's gospel where
 Christ tells the crowd, "For I did not speak of my own Accord..."

 Meanwhile, Moses rode an old British motorcycle, as evidenced by a
 Bible passage declaring that "the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in
 the hills."

 Joshua drove a Triumph sports car with a hole in its muffler:
" Joshua's Triumph was heard throughout the land."

 And, following the Master's lead, the Apostles car pooled in a Honda:
 "The Apostles were in one Accord."!!!!