LBC - What Happened To Photopoint?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC - What Happened To Photopoint?
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:44:07 EST
List,

I had a running photo collection of my TR6 restoration on the free Photopoint
website and now they seem to have vanished like so many other dotcoms I
suppose.....does anyone know if Photopoint has truly closed their doors.....I
have all of my dig photos saved on my PC so it won't be a big deal to
recreate a free site somewhere else....

I also converted to a more recent version of aol and now can't find my
signature file.....this is not my day for technology:)

Thanks,

Chip Krout