Website Milestone

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Website Milestone
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:29:41 -0800 (PST)
I'm pleased to announce that my website has officially passed the 10,000
visitor mark!  I want to thank all of you for making my website so sucessful
(at least to me)  I hope y'all have found the site to be useful and
entertaining, it has been a labor of love and a way to  contribute back to this
wonderful community online. I hope to continue adding items to the site in the
future, so I hope y'all will continue to come back and check the progress.  As
always, I will gladly accept contributions to the site.

Again, for all who have visited - thank you!

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"
'73 Stag 4.3L, Auto, A/C, etc "Molly"