Triumph injuries: tell me about it.

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph injuries: tell me about it.
From: Steven Newell <newellsteven@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:30:38 -0800 (PST)
After pulling a muscle in the middle of my back this
morning while shifting the TR4 into reverse, I thought
I might give back to the Triumph community by writing
a web page dedicated to Triumph-related ailments or
injuries -- and a brief satirical exercise program to
help Triumph drivers  avoid my unhappy fate. All in
good humor of course.

I'm asking for your lighthearted stories of suffering
or pain in the pursuit of British sports car
enjoyment. Please reply directly to me at
newellsteven@yahoo.com to save the list untold
suffering -- at least until my page is ready. I'll
give credit where due, but will edit responses for
length or content. Be sure to let me know if you would
rather not have your name associated with your agony
and I'll assure your anonymity. Thanks.

Steven Newell
newellsteven@yahoo.com
Denver, CO USA
'62 TR4

PS it was 5 degrees F, so it's no wonder my back was
tight. Could have happened to anyone.