TR250,TR5,TR4 steering wheel needed,thanks!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250,TR5,TR4 steering wheel needed,thanks!
From: RX74EVR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:00:21 EST
Hey guys!

I have just found the perfect steering wheel, and now i need a better
condition one to make my TR6 perfect..I need a great condtion steering wheel
from a TR250 or TR5,TR4. I need the thick black covered 3 spoke one.I have a
new center cover, but my wheel is beyond help..I think the wheel is the same
as a TR4 thats just had a padded cover installed over it, so if you have that
one, thats would be great also! Anyone out there have  nice one, or maybe NOS
one? THANKS!!!

Paul Seedoff
75 TR6
74 TR6