Re: TR4 White

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 White
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 07:05:49 -0500
Cc: Michael Gajic <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>, ormjim@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
In case you're not aware of this service, automotive paint finishing
suppliers can easily scan any color you like and produce the paint
formula to duplicate it. The results are amazing. The advantage is that
the scanning represents the current shade, not the original paint code
which may not have been the shade you like. So, find a "white" that you
like, get it taken to the paint supplier and have it scanned. Your
favorite shade may even be on a current production car and that paint
code would be readily available.

BTW, I distinctly remember seeing a pearl white TR3 at a British Car
show in Wayneboro, Va this past summer. Perhaps it belonged to someone
on the list who may respond to you. Personally, I didn't like it, but
you know what they say about beauty..

Good luck.
Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, Va
75 TR6

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rmf3860.vcf]