Re: '76 TR6 Trailing Arm brackets

To: conrade2@MSN.COM, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '76 TR6 Trailing Arm brackets
From: Harrymague@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:48:11 EST
Eric, I had the same problem when I did my frame up restoration.  Take a look
at the Moss Motor TR6 catalogue.  It has a great article on the different
brackets, i.e., one notch, 2 notch, 3 notch.  I had to play around with the
three different notches and the combinations to get the right angle.  Then
when I had my car aligned, with that data, I made the final adjustments.  It
is a pain in the neck, literally, but worth it to get it to look right.
Remember, that when you sit in the car it will throw it off some.  Only when
two people, about the same weight does it work out perfectly or when nobody
is in the car.  Besides Moss Motors, that article is on most of the TR6 guys
web sites and I think it is on the VTR.org site.  Good Luck.
Harry Mague
Beavercreek, OH
74 TR6 CF16623