Re: prices on ebay

To: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: prices on ebay
From: Harrymague@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:18:50 EST
I too use Ebay to find stuff that is hard to come by and I am always looking
at he big three and even Rimmers for the current price on an item if you can
still get it.  The thing that touques me a little are items that are listed,
for example the stainless steel kits for the engine, that you think are a
good deal.  Come to find out the guy has a web site where you can by it for
80 dollars or so less than I paid on ebay.  Not knowing the site existed
until after the auction close, is honored the auction and paid the price I
bid.  Those are the kind of things on ebay that p**** me off.
HM