RE: GT6-3: Exterior Cabin Vents

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GT6-3: Exterior Cabin Vents
From: "Jordan, Bruce" <bjordan@scn.spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 14:59:02 -0500
On the 1971 GT6-3, the vent grill is held on by three hex nuts on threaded
studs in the inside edge of the vent grille.  These are exposed when the
headliner is pulled back so that you can see the air duct leading to the
interior vent screen and bezel.  The vent grille is also sealed against the
body with caulk/putty.

Bruce Jordan
'71 GT-6 Mk.3 KF770L