Books and Parts For Sale

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Books and Parts For Sale
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:18:24 -0500
After 15 years of continuing restoration efforts, I have sold my TR3B.  Im
sure going to miss it, but the result will be a new TR List member, and that
s good.

Now Im cleaning house, and have a few items for sale.  Im putting them
here before going on ebay.

Triumph TR2, TR3, and TR3A 1952-62, by Kenneth Ball.  This well-known hard
cover book is one of the best service manuals there is.  Its in pretty good
condition except for the usual greasy fingerprints to show Ive used it.
$25.

Triumph TRs  The Complete Story, by Graham Robson.  This book is loaded
with color and black-and-white photos, and covers the Triumph evolution from
1952 through 1981.  It is in perfect, like-new condition.  $20.

Triumph Buyers Guide, by Richard Newton.  This book covers all the
Triumphs, and is in perfect, like-new condition.  There are no color photos,
but loads of black-andwhite photos.  $12.

More BS about TRs, by Bob Schaller.  This is a pretty thin book, only 29
pages, but it is highly respected and contains many good tips for Triumph
improvements.  It has the usual greasy fingerprints, but otherwise perfect.
I paid $11.95 from TRF or Moss.  $8.

Basic Painting Tips and Techniques, compiled from Hot Rod Magazine.  164
pages, in perfect like-new condition.   Never used  I had a  painter do it.
$10.

Original full page TR3 magazine ad suitable for framing, 8 by 10 inches.
$5.

Original fuel pump from my TR3B.  Lever type, with glass fuel filter bowl.
Good condition except for small fuel leak, should be rebuilt.  Pumps with
the priming lever are hard to find.  $30.

Metal sign Triumph Parking Only, 8 = by 11 inches.  New condition.  TRF or
Moss was selling this item for $14.95.   $8.

Please e-mail for further info.

Sumner Weisman

Ex  TR3B TSF263L

W1VIV