advanced auto parts and pep boys

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: advanced auto parts and pep boys
From: <lstein6@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 08:56:44 -0600
in v1 #1116 issue i noted that pep boys and advanced auto parts were both
mentioned.  guess i would like to share that yesterday i took my 72 gt6
starter into advanced auto parts.  i plunked it down on the counter and was
shocked to hear the parts guy say - "wow look at that a triumph starter".
better yet, the guy said he could have a new (not rebuilt) replacement with a
lifetime warranty there for me in the morning for $51.  and here i was calling
800#s, paying shipping charges and waiting a week for parts delivery.
hmmm...
larry lstein6@earthlink.net