Rare car for sale on Isle of Wight (southern England)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rare car for sale on Isle of Wight (southern England)
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 17:39:17 +0100
Hi Folks
I thought I would just drop a line to mention that a friend of mine has a
GTR4 Dove for sale. This car is excellent, when I said to him how good it
was the first time I saw it he showed me this little tiny blemish in the
paint and said he was not that happy with the results of his work. Darn
perfectionists! Well it is now up for sale,

Triumph GTR4 Dove 1963 RHD Complete body of rebuild, only 3 owners from new.
Featured in many UK Classic Car magazines.
New brakes, Suspension, Chrome, Rebuilt Engine
#12,500 (UK)
Anyone interested drop me a line for Contact details.
Currently located on the Isle of Wight

Graham.

---