Re: gt6 hood louvers

To: lstein6@earthlink.net, triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gt6 hood louvers
From: Jim <cartr4a@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 20:45:22 -0500
Hi Larry,

I put some pics of my '68 GT6 bonnet on a web page.  Hope this helps.

My GT6 runs about the same temperature as you described in a earlier post.  If
you
don't have one already, the first thing I would do is install an electric
cooling
to the radiator.  I have one and it helps a lot when idling for long periods or
when driving in stop-and-go traffic.

Inside the car is also hot.  The GT6 is noted for that.  A definite lack of
ventilation.
If I wasn't such a purist, it would be great to have a sunroof.

http://www.geocities.com/britishiron2000/gt6_bonnet.html

Hope this helps,

Jim
'68 GT6