Re: a funny story

To: lstein6@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a funny story
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 08:25:19 -0400
At 12:19 AM 6/5/2002, lstein6@earthlink.net wrote:
>broke tach cable, broke replacement tach cable, pulled tach to check
>it.   use human powered screwdriver to reinstall...

Great story Larry, I forwarded it to my dad who helps me out quite a lot on
my TR6 or Stag and he got a kick out of it as well.  Often when we work on
the cars, we end up in fits of laughter over some stupid thing either we
(mostly!), the DPO or Triumph did.  Nice to know these weird things happen
to others too!

Blake Discher, Detroit

1976 TR6, 1971 Stag.   See them and play my fun game:
"Don't Crash the Triumph!"   http://www.fireflystudios.com/triumph
Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club:  http://www.detroittriumph.org