TR3 electric fan x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 electric fan x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Tom Bottman" <tombotts@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 08:46:05 -0600
I have installed the Hayden electric fan, and it does work. However, I
do have a couple of wiring questions.
One of the wires (green) was to be connected to the vehicles AC clutch.
Or could be used as a toggle switch manual override. My limited
electrical knowledge bumped up against a brick wall with this. How does
one do this with just the one wire?
I tied the yellow wire to a key activated circuit (tied it in behind the
fuse that also controls the wiper motor). Now the wiper motor does not
work.
Any comments or help is appreciated.
Tom Bottman
59TR3A, 74 TR6