RE: Way too much flow thru front carb >

To: "'Sally or Dick Taylor'" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Way too much flow thru front carb >
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 18:22:48 -0400
Cc: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dick,

I just pulled the tops off of the carbs and found the one with less flow has
a torn diaphragm. (Glad I just bought some.) Not sure if I tore it while
learning how to adjust it or it had been that way. Both were very thin
anyway.

What do you mean by adjusting the needles so that they are flush with the
bottom of the pistons? The needles stick way out of the pistons.

Thanks,
Hugh