Body style

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Body style
From: TR3BOJ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:53:20 EDT
(My trivial question to the list: Does anyone have a higher number than TS
58399 L with the old body style?  Also, what is the lowest commission number
with the "new" body style.

Gary Bouffard TS 58399 L
Silverstone Grey)

Gary, I have TS-58459-L and it is the old body style. Do you have access to
Bill Piggott's "Original Triumph" book? On P. 122 he says " There are many
instances of cars in the TS59XXX range being supplied with the later body,
and some of the post-TS60000 cars having the earlier body"    Regards, Roland