Need your collective help...

To: "Triumph" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need your collective help...
From: "Don Sforza" <djsforza@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 21:48:15 -0400
I remember a thread, years back, about a "blanket" of insulation, with a
foil side to be used on floors of cars... especially the pesky little
British one's that run hot. It's not for me... the '6 is fine, the Moggie is
so open that the innards are naturally cooled (read: no freakin' way to cut
off the air flow). A friend is rebuilding a 69 Vette and is looking for a
solution to the Hot-Hot cabin.

Thoughts, anyone?

TIA

Don Sforza           djsforza@snet.net                 KA1WV
1966 4/4 S.V Comp     3/4 Morgan Group               B1290
1974  TR6           CT Triumph Register             CF25689U