Re: TR3A what is highest pre 60000# with old body styling?

To: mbarron37@comcast.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A what is highest pre 60000# with old body styling?
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:33:24 EDT
Mike,

There were seceral changes at about #60000, the following are a few of the
more notewirthy

Body tooling: Raised plinths added under boot and bonnet hinges, raised floor
under rear seat, doors changed to all metal (no wood) with rounded inside
lower edge, windshield attatchmet changed to screws instead of Dzuz fasteners
necestiateing a change in the windshield stanchion design, spare tire
compartment enlarged, front lettering changes to smooth style

Electrics: screw type connectors now shanged over to spade type which changes
the design of the r egulator, fuse hoder, signal relay, generator etc.

I'm sure there were a few other changes that escape my memory at this time.
Most of these changes are not obvious to the eye.

Gary Bouffard TS 58399