TR3a Safety check (MOT for UK)

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a Safety check (MOT for UK)
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:21:54 -0400
Hi all listers,

Well, the TR3a (TS54226L) will have BRAND NEW license plates on her by
tomorrow.  She passed with flying colours and the mechanic who did the
safety even complimented me on the high quality of the restoration.  Wow,
feels great to get such high praise.

There is a personal footnote I would like to add, this would not have been
possible without the combined intelligence, wisdom and patience of this list
over the last 18 months.  This is not only my car but a piece of her belongs
to everyone on the list as well.

Now on to the completion of the interior install and the debugging of the
little annoying things (but do they ever end).

My highest thanks
David A. Templeton
'59 TR3a - TS54226L ( now legal )