RE: cover craft interior covers

To: "'Alan'" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: cover craft interior covers
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 06:11:56 -0400
Alan,
I've been using one for about 3 years now and love it. I got it to keep
the seats cool in the summer and to protect the interior from the sun
and all the crap that can land in/on the interior. It works great and
takes me less then a minute to put on. I also have a tonneau cover but I
find this far more convenient. It's not waterproof but that doesn't
matter as the car is never out in the rain. It was about $45 from Moss
and you can see it here http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/cockpit_cover.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - Current Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD