Re: cover craft interior covers

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>
Subject: Re: cover craft interior covers
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 21:56:16 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
My car leaks standing still with the top up; drips out of the sun visor
mounts and i believe it runs down the windsheild tubes, so my thinking was
that the interior cover would keep out  the afternoon  Florida rains.; plus
keep the interior from being beat by the sun.
The car sits outside all day with the top and windows up.
 The full cover is too bulky to transport.
I  don't want to use the tonneau on a daily basis, because i  can't go to
work with the top down.
Unfortunately, I am informed that the interior cover won't fit  with the top
up; I guess I'll have to check on getting one custom made.
regards
Al