Antique Car Stickers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Antique Car Stickers
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 16:55:36 +0100
Dear All,

At some point this year, my Herald is going to get a respray, as much of
the original paint is rather tired, and there are small areas of rust
beginning to show through in a couple of places.   Unfortunately, the
car was converted to servo-assisted brakes (rear only) at some point in
the late 1960s or early 1970s, and this is shown by a large sticker on
the boot - a red triangle with the words "POWER BRAKES" over it - and I
would dearly love to replace this after the respray.

Does anyone know of a source for c. 1970 "Power Brakes" stickers?   Or
of a source for one-off car sticker manufacture?

ATB
--
Mike
Ellie - 1963 White Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV