1979 Spitfire for sale in Pennsylvania

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1979 Spitfire for sale in Pennsylvania
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:22:54 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Well, it's more than just a possibility.  My 1979 Triumph Spitfire is
officially up for sale.

While not much to look at right now it is mechanically strong and an
excellent candidate for either a full strip-down restoral or as a daily
driver with a much slower restoration.

While I've had a lot of lookers at the webpage I have had no offers so
I have put a starting price on it.  We can always haggle from there.

Give it another (or a first) look. It has been a lot of fun for me and
has been reliable enough to make numerous trips to Canada in it.  I'm
not getting rid of it because of any problem, as a matter of fact, I
just picked up an OD tranny and was planning on putting it in this summer
to make those trips to Canada even more enjoyable.  I have just found
another car I (and my wife) would like more.

  http://www.cs.uofs.edu/~bill/SpitPix

bill

--
bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.