clutch changed, lights out

To: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Subject: clutch changed, lights out
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:36:42 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "jack williams"
>Okay, I changed the clutch in my 76 TR6 and was going to get it inspected
and it is working great now. But, Lucas has attacked and I have no tail
lights, turn signals, brake lights. I checked the fuses, and they appear
okay. Is there a plug that I may have missed while removing the tranny? I
don't remember one, but then I took a while getting this done. Thanks for
any help.
<

Jack, do you have any lights up front?  The brake lights and turn signals
run from the same fuse but the tail lights come from the light switch.  And
only the back-up lights are connected to the wires to the transmission so I
doubt that.

There is a multi-pin connector that conencts the sub harness for the rear
of the car.  It is up under the dash on the driver's side.  Follow the
harness as it runs forward from the driver's side door until you find it.
It may have been knocked loose in the wrastling with the transmission.

Dave Massey
71TR6