Re: Is it OK for a TR lover to own a JAG?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Is it OK for a TR lover to own a JAG?
From: "mike" <mike@gsta.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 15:50:04 -0400
Hi Phil,

I wanted a TVR something awful but the only one I could find that I could
afford was in pieces and I already have enough of that kind of car in the
garage, in storage, around the yard...etc...

At least I can drive the Jag immediately and when it comes time to break it
to the 'trouble and strife' she won't freak out that I bought yet another
'pile of junk' that used to be a car ;-)

~Mike