Re: News on TRA or Mid-Ohio?

To: SOThornton@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: News on TRA or Mid-Ohio?
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:36:13 EDT
In a message dated 6/15/2002 9:57:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SOThornton@AOL.com writes:

> I am stuck in Bowling Green and have not heard any news on TRA or Mid-Ohio.
> Anyone there and on a computer?
>
> Any news on the TRA Concours results?

Steve,
Here you go:
TR2                          TR3                      TR3A
  TR3B
1st Pat Davis             1st Al Taylor         1st Al Berry             1st
Darrell Floyd
2nd Lou Metelko         2nd John Reed      2nd Jim VanOrder

TR4/4A                                  Best Of Show
1st Alex Zarek                         Al Berry TR3A
2nd Darrell Floyd
3rd Jay Holekamp

The big question is where were you Dude?  You know you could have scared me
real bad in the TR3B class if you would have showed up.  Instead you let me
have it by default as you lawyers say.  See you at VTR?

Cheers,
Darrell