Re: News on TRA or Mid-Ohio?

To: "T.R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Subject: Re: News on TRA or Mid-Ohio?
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:32:23 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: SOThornton@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, T.R. Householder wrote:

> Something happened to Jack Madison ... Kastner Brophy car. The tail section
>was
> up ,in the rear seat when I saw  in on my arrival Friday late afternoon.. It
>made
> it back for the feature....

Good point, Tom.

That'll make it into the longer article...

What happened was that he backed into the wall at turn 11. At least that's
what the announcer said. The accident occurred simultaniously to the TR5
crashing on the front straight.

I didn't realize that Jack Madison's car was an ex-Kastner car. Live and
learn.

> T.R.

C ya,
rml