RE: Lucas supply & seatbelt buttons

To: corey.sherman@RCN.COM, Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Subject: RE: Lucas supply & seatbelt buttons
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:04:35 -0700
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net' '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I have to agree with Corey, I constantly see folks who have spent
thousands of Dollar$ and thousands of Hours restoring their beloved
Triumph, then grumble, complain, argue about spending $100-200 on
something they really need like NEW seat (read that LIFE) Belts.
Amazing.....

>I wonder if there are over 1000 people who need decent buttons on their
>seatbelts... (or enough to interest whoever it is who originally produced
>those belts)

Interesting, but what about the rest of the seatbelt system. I'd be leary
of  30 year old fabric.

Corey Sherman
corey.sherman@rcn.com

--