Re: Lucas supply & seatbelt buttons

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, mhooper@pixelsystems.com
Subject: Re: Lucas supply & seatbelt buttons
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:21:16 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/20/02 4:43:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jonmac@ndirect.co.uk writes:

> He wasn't happy and said, "It shouldn't be like that. I mean, if you
> were killed in an accident, how would you release the belt?" I still
> havenn't quite worked out in my own mind if such a question is
> deserving or worthy of an answer.

gee wiz - and i thought the dumbest government workers in the world
were at the North Carolina DMV - like the lady who tried to hand me
a motorcycle tag for my TR6 - i pointed to the gross vehicle weight on
the title and said "yeah, its a really BIG motorcycle with 4 wheels, so
can i have a bigger tag please ?"   She wasn't happy either.

Cheers
Jack Mc