RE: parts needed T/R 3

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: parts needed T/R 3
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:50:50 +0200
Fred , old friend , if you're still in need give me a shout and I'll look
over the weekend . I think I can help with the screws and possibly a good
mounting bracket ( AFAIK it's the same as used on early Spitfires ) .

Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

1956 TR 3 . Commission no. TS 10795
1964 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 . Commission no. FC 25680
1967 GT 6 Mk 1 . Commission no. KC 52713 O