Re: front end clunk

To: PeterAra@msn.com
Subject: Re: front end clunk
From: Paul Mitchell <pmitchell@grintek.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:41:04 +0200
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Peter,

Is this the common TR4/5/6 front suspension weakness? There are some
standard bits available (certainly from Rimmer, and presumably you would
know about Moss) that weld onto the side to strengthen it. If your car had
waited a week or two to break, I could have pointed you to the article about
this on our website, but I'm still waiting on the content from the author.
Check back in a week or two: www.capetriumph.za.org

Good luck with fixing it.

Paul
74 TR6, Cape Town