SU H6 brass jet levers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: SU H6 brass jet levers
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:22:55 -0400
I got a pair of these in anticipation of my carb rebuild, as I had noticed
a lot of slop in the pair that is on the carbs now.
Upon their arrival I compared them to the existing ones and only then
noticed that the big hole at the right angle is the same size in the new
ones as the old ones. It seems that the pin going through said hole is much
smaller than the hole itself.
Is this normal? There is a lot of play before the jets move down, and
replacing the jet levers won't change anything. Should there be some kind
of little bushing in there, or do I perhaps have incorrect pins?
TIA,
Jim Wallace
2TS81417L