VTR 2002

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR 2002
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:36:13 -0700
OK. I'll start this.
Who's going?  Shall we meet somewhere there to put faces with names?
What routes and times are people taking?
We are coming from southern CA leaving Saturday,  July 13, to arrive Monday
the 22.
Those of you who are familiar with my routine will not be surprised to see
me in my Chrysler convertible (a mustang only if I am forced to). No, I'm
not bringing my 6, have too much to carry and too far to go. But yes I am
registered and will drive that thing on as many tours as I can.
Let the games begin!
Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6 Daily Driver
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.