Re: VTR 2002

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: VTR 2002
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:31:34 -0600
leaving Saturday,  July 13, to arrive Monday
> the 22.

Peter,

You might want to arrive a bit sooner as the events are July 16-19 ;)

I'm headed outa Denver (I-76) on July 12th to Lincoln, Nebraska and then off
to Red Wing (or somewhere in the vicinity) on the 14th via Des Moines
(I-35).  I'm going to wander some back roads here and there but that's the
general plan....arriving at Red Wing on the 16th

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)