TR2-4A oil cooler for sale

To: tr list list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR2-4A oil cooler for sale
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@inetarena.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:13:44 -0700
Hello,

I've decided not to install the oil cooler that I purchased for my TR4A, so
I'm offering to the list.  This is the 13 row cooler and stainless steel
line fitting kit as offered by Moss (made by Mocal).  With the current Moss
Summer Solstice sale, you could get this for about $175 (I paid more).  I'm
offering it for $150, UPS ground shipping included.

I also have an extra set of cam bearings (not the front, the three in the
block).  New price is about $27, I sell them for $20 including shipping.

-Darrell

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS