SE CT - It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: SE CT - It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This
From: WBabbitt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 20:39:23 EDT
The weather here in south eastern Connecticut is perfect.  Sunny, no
humidity, and in the high seventies.  Finally took a break from all the yard
work and honey-do's and dusted off the yellow TR3.  My lovely bride and I
spent the afternoon touring the local back roads, enjoying the sun, the wind,
and the mellow Monza note.  The 3 ran smooth and cool.  Rode out to our
favorite place for ice cream (Buttonwood Farms).  It just doesn't get any
better than this.
Hope your day was as great,
Bill Babbitt
TR3A like a Phoenix emerges from the bag
Gales Ferry, Ct