Re: Cam & lifters

To: "Mitchel Seff" <ms6453@optonline.net>, "6-Pack email list" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cam & lifters
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:01:44 -0500
Mitch,

Try this guy for your cam and lifters. I just found him on the web and it
looks like he knows what to do to grind/regrind cams and save lifters. I know
this can be done and this guy says he can do it. I've never spoken to him and
NFI, but it's worth a phone call or e-mail.
http://www.integralcams.com/

JVV