Re: battery box size

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Subject: Re: battery box size
From: "Richard Paquette" <richard@locationpyramide.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:47:47 -0500
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mark

I have one (TRF part # TRF7301 -- $37.95US in June 2002) and put a group 24
battery in it.
The rough external dimensions of the box are:
12.25" Length  x  7.5"  width  x 3" height at the front to 8" height at the
back.
The internal dimensions would be about 3/8" less.
The standard TR6 hold down bracket & clamps fit outside the box just fine.

Richard P.
'74 TR6
Montreal