RE: ring gear

To: <clancy36@attbi.com>
Subject: RE: ring gear
From: "Roger Helman @ home" <rhelman@xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 21:51:54 -0700
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dan,
        This unfortunately is one of the most common maladies on TR6s.  Pull the
transmission it is much easier.
Also while you have the transmission out have the throw out fork cross
drilled.
I have had both problems happen to me and my 71 6.

http://www.vtr.org/maintain/clutch-fork-pin.html
http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2/Tech_Session_Log.html

Roger