re: TR2 hood (bonnet) opening cable?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: TR2 hood (bonnet) opening cable?
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 09:47:22 -0700
I don't know if this will help you or not but I had to find a hood
release cable and a heater control cable for my 1963 Fiat Cabriolet I
ended up using some cables from a small engine repair shop that normally
would be used as throttle and clutch cables on lawn and garden equipment.

Doug Hamilton
1960 TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet