RE: TR4 OD Switch Part Number?

To: "'Gerald Van Vlack'" <jerryvv@alltel.net>, Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR4 OD Switch Part Number?
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:57:58 +0200
A wee bit late , but AFAIK the early Spitfires ( Mk 1 and 2 ) used the same
switch as the early TR 4 . Hope that helps a bit .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Cell 0839989744 , Office 012-3398071

Daily drivers and continuous restoration projects :
1956 TR 3 . Commission no. TS 10795
1964 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 . Commission no. FC 25680
1967 GT 6 Mk 1 . Commission no. KC 52713 O